Tuesday, October 18, 2005

closer to Halloween

YAY! Closer and closer to my favorite day of the year: HALLOWEEN! I love the scary movies, candy, costumes, etc. Holidays are the greatest towards the end of year.

okay....on with life.....

My mother is impossible to live with right now. It is getting so much to me. I love my mother lots because we've been close all these years. It's really hard to argue with her and whatnot now. You never know when she's gonna hit a gasket. I just don't get her right now. I wanna move out so bad because it's getting unbearable right now living both of my parents. GGRRRR!!

I also took this test and it's so funny lol. What Age Do You Act? Crazy me!


***You Are 18 Years Old***
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Me to act 18 makes me feel good, lol. Because turning 25 isn't bad, but it isn't good either. LMAO!

Laters,
Skylark

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Microsoft researcher, wiki creator joins Eclipse
Microsoft researcher Ward Cunningham is joining the Eclipse Foundation, according to a Web log entry posted by Eclipse executive director Mike Milinkovich Monday.
Hi, I was blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, see my ##DisneyWorld## related site. We have special vacation bargains for everyone. You may find one you like. Tim

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I need someone to work at home making $10 - $50 hr. All you need to do is visit my website to sign-up.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many women have successfully become slim, because of this special fruit, garcinia.

Most diet trends fail because they impose unrealistic weight loss restrictions on your lifestyle.
There are plants that can provide useful polysaccharides not equivalent to
moderate appetite: the Konjac (Amorphophallus konjac), guar (Cyamopsis tetragonolobus), plantains (psyllium, Ispaghula).

In the world, many people have lost their jobs, because
of the overweight problems and there are persons, who cannot even stand from the
bed. It has also got several other uses to a lesser extent,
however all with the same beneficial end results. Garcinia Cambogia can widely be
found in handy capsule form and can be added to your supplement regimen today.
It offers outstanding results and reduces fat cell formation in both men and women. -- Satisfies the requirements of Doctor Oz
for an efficient weight loss supplement along with the scientifically proven dosage.
There are actually a superb number of men and women who are suffering from problems like obesity and excessive weight today.
A number of inhabitants of the land likewise utilize the
fruit for fish curing and preservation.

Also visit my web page garcinia cambogia fruits

7:59 AM  
Anonymous online shopping said...

i want to learn from you. good luck...

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads.
I'm hoping to contribute & assist different users like
its helped me. Great job.

Also visit my web page castleville legends cheats

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This text is priceless. When can I find out more?

My page ... Gardening you can achieve in 10 mins

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This weblog gives helpful data to us, keep it up.


Here is my web blog :: calories burned calculator

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.


My homepage топъл печат; blog.bg,

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With this browser app, it gives you speed and efficiency to navigate the web.

0), allowing CPU operations to be emulated roughly twice as quickly.
There are some applications that help the users to learn through various illustrative presentations.


My homepage Hill Climb Racing hack

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spot on աith thiѕ write-սp, І seriοusly feel this website needs a lot mоre attention. I'll prߋbably bе returning tߋ sеe moгe, thanks
for the advice!

mʏ web blog - Restore My Vision Today

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I finished up here,
however I assumed this submit was great. I do
not understand who you might be however definitely you're going to a famous blogger for those who
are not already. Cheers!

Look at my weblog; Buy Twitter Followers

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home